Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Creative Kickstart






















Good Morning;
Its a beauty day in the Art Hood!!! Blue skies a little chill in the air but all is well. I went to my first art class last night and wow talk about hands on,the first thing we did was get our hands dirty,yep finger painting 101 does that bring back memories as
a kid....so there i was my hands were a rainbow of colors and having a blast moving colors around let me tell u,my kid was rocking in the color world!!!

Take a look at our plastic garbage bag aprons pretty funky eh!!!! The class consists of 15 people and is already pretty lively. The focus is a good thing for me right now a balance between heavy duty school work and now a creative focused course... can we say full plate.....

Well i am off to class people so have an awesome creative filled day!!!

In Artistic Solidarity;
Rhonda


No comments: