Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Rock and Roll of Creativity













































Salutations;
Its Black History Month!!! this post is the past two weeks of my night class...it continues to be a learning curve and a nice balance from my academic course. Collage is an interesting medium and Empty Sky is an awesome facilitator with loads of experience..

Lots going on here at Outsider central, over the next few months i will update you all. The above pics give a bit of insight into my collage journey and i thought it was fitting to create a piece for my celebration and acknowledgment of Black History. The other pics are collage creations on a time limit the whole idea is not to over think but just do.

The last pic is a focused student,my friend Cindy. I raved so much about the class that Cindy signed up in the fourth week of class.. Gotta love the power of creativity.

Hmm u may have noticed that i removed Outsider Art In A Box Subscription(On The Right) with my present and upcoming schedule i am streamlining some of my commitments so until further notice it will be on hold.

Well i have overdue reading to catch up on and writing... Be Creative!!!

In Artistic Solidarity;
Rhonda

1 comment:

Beverly Kaye said...

I love the image of the boy with the fish head. You might enjoy looking at the "symbolist" collage of my artist Anthony Guyther on www.artbrut.com
He uses engravings from the 18th and 19th century for his works, and they are very appealing, I think!