Monday, September 18, 2006

Chalk It Up....
















































































Happy Rainy Days!!!
Hi All
I've been writing alot about balancing work with creativity and its been an honor to myself that embraces work/creating on a daily basis.

Above is some pieces that will go into Outsider Art In A Box Vending Machines,I am often asked in interviews about my work will here is the beginning with more to come. I love to repurpose old objects into new creations and so above are the Chalkboard necklaces and pins...got a quote,word,poem why not chalk it up on your own personal mini chalkboard.

I am also often asked if Outsider Art In A Box Vending Machines is my only job.
No it is not i must say though that my life is all about creativity... I also facilitate Art Parties (above pic) please check out to find more about Art Parties on my Art Party Blog

http://art-parties.spaces.live.com

I am a Creative Facilitator of Self Expression through visual arts. Creative Facilitation is womyn centered providing opportunities one to one for personal transformation.

Individual Sessions are $60.00 for 1 1/2 hr
sliding scale upon request

For More Information or to book an appointment: 604-439-2449
rhonda@alteredanything.com

"No Art Ex
perience Necessary"

Comission work is part of my creating. I also when time permits from the other aspects of my creative life i create and enter art shows with a specific piece.
The link below is a piece i did in 2004

http://s4dac.org/shows/2004/extraordinary_lives/simmons_rhonda.html

This gives a look into some of my world...I want to say Thank-you again for all the support that i have received living my life as an artist. I love what i do and couldn't have made it this far on my own without all the awesome support,i can never say thank-you enough...but i want to remember that my cup runneth over as i live out my dream as an artist.

For more info about Creative Facilitation ,Art Parties and Outsider Art In A Box Vending Machines please visit:
www.alteredanything.com

In Artistic Solidarity;
Rhonda

No comments: