Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Musings....................





























































Howdy Art Beings;
I haven't been hooked in lately which is the lack of postings...I have gone through major surgery very recently an having to relearn basic skills that i've taken for granted on a day to basis until its been compromised,so please be patient in the time it takes for me to get back to ya....

Remember the puzzle swap a few postings back that i was involved in, well above are some pics of the outcome of the wide range of creativity ..they are pretty kewl!!! if u get a chance and u are live in Vancouver check out Ruby Dogs Art House where the puzzles are living right now,(the address is to the right here).

The remaining pics are of my trip to Tofino..all i can say is awesome..it was the annual Whale festival so lots was going on. here i is beach combing for nature art supplies and the ocean YAHOO!!!

The pic of the hands is of bracelets that we weaved made out of bark from the local trees...it was too short but a a great get away...Outsider has been very quiet these days as i have been doing lots of reflection and thinking. I have many things on the burner that are simmering away and hopefully in April they will be presented.

Have an Awesome day!!!

In Artistic Solidarity;
Rhonda


2 comments:

Caffeinated Crafts said...

The puzzles look great!!!
I wish I was beachcombing :( !!
Glad you to see you are up and about!! I've been sending you positive, healing vibes!!!!

Take care of yourself!!!
Take time to heal!!

Kathy

nicci said...

Hi Rhonda,

I hope all is well and you are healing fast.

Sending you love and strength...

Nicci
www.brushedwithmagic.com