Thursday, June 14, 2007

Supporting The Artist..........."Figas Closet"













































How does one support the Artist?? its been my experiences to buy their work one because i like what i see and two its local and truly who knows how the work of this artist will take off and i want to be the first to have one of a kind. My home is over flowing not only with my own work but others beautiful works of Art. It would take u awhile to see everything in my home gallery its a bit overwhelming for the first timer lol lol.

I feel blessed with the talent that is throughout my home. Below is another way to support an artist that is creatively fundraising and i ask that u please support her Art!!!
Please click on the above pics for a closer view....

Art On people!!!!

Rhonda
Hi everyone,
As most of you know, my son Diego has a speech delay called "Apraxia of Speech". He has been getting free speech therapy for the past few years from the government, but as soon as he turns 5 (in August), they will not cover it any more, so we will have to hire a private Speech Language Pathologist. They charge around $100/hour.

On the other hand, I have created these new creatures called Figos. They are wishing dolls; each is unique, has it's own original name (which the kids pick); and I sew them here at home.

So I am writting this email to introduce the Figos to you, to fundraise for Diego's speech. We need to raise $10,000 for next year's therapy. Each Figo is $40 including the mail. If you would like to help us, please write an email and send a cheque made to Diego's name to:

Diego Segovia
206-1288 West Cordova Street
Vancouver, BC V6C 3R3

Please don't forget to write your address. You will have your Figo in about a week. I am attaching some pictures so you know what I'm taking about :)

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT :)
lots of love & good wishes,
Diego, Triana & Claudia


No comments: