Thursday, January 18, 2007

Hello World!!!!
















Hello World!
My name is Reese, how are you? As you may have already read, I am Rhonda's apprentice, and I am very excited about becoming a part of Outsider Art in a Box. Hopefully with me on
board it'll free her up a bit to work on her own creative exploits, and allow Outsider Art to grow.

I am an artist myself, but have yet to do anything with the stacks of poems and works that hide in my bedroom. I so admire Rhonda and all of you artists that are putting your creativity out into the world. You're amazing!

Anyway, I guess I'd better get to work!

Blessed Be,
-Reese.

3 comments:

Caffeinated Crafts said...

Hi Reese!!

Krystin Clark said...

Welcome Reese! May I say, how generous are you volunteering to be an apprentice! Angels appear in different forms

Creative wishes,

Krystin

altermyworld said...

Welcome Reese!!! You're beautiful!!!!! I love your name also, it was my grandfathers name, it so chic.
Glad to have you around.
Ang