Good Snowy Morning from Outsider Headquarters live from Vancouver,BC
Its becoming already a full month for Art Vending. Above u will notice a logo well that logo is Vagina Monologues, A Friend of mine has the rights to put on the play in the Fraser Valley and Vancouver.Below is a call for artists and auditions for this event.Outsider will have 1-2 machines at this event.
Rent a table at 2 or 3 benefit showings of
The Vagina Monologues; this is an opportunity for you to connect with anywhere from 300-600 patrons.
Networking Opportunity # 1:
· Rent a table at 2 benefit showings during our
· Be-Fore-Play event. This is an eclectic mix of art, music and appetizers. Pre-show from 6-7:30 PM $20 plus 10% of any items you sell.
· When? Sat Feb 3 at the Clarke Foundation Theatre, Mission and Saturday Feb 17 at Matsqui Centennial Auditorium-cost for both $40
Networking Opportunity #2:
· The Arty Farty party 6-7:30 Pm at the Wise Hall on Adanac Street in Vancouver-preshow event. Leave your table set up during the show, intermission and post show.
· $25 for the table includes a ticket to see The Vagina Monologues-no-host bar and free munchies.
· For another $25 you will get an ad in the program
· For another $50 you will get an ad in the March issue of The Rag and a thank-you for being a sponsor of the Vancouver benefit showing of The Vagina Monologues.
Call Gwynne to register at 604-859-2407 (fraser valley #) or email email@example.com
Auditions for Vagina Monologues:
Have a Great Day;